[amayausers] Re: thread breaks - help

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:11:46 -0400

When we went down to NJ for a week of training, and also when a machine tech
stopped in once, we were told 15 degrees, might be off but we watched to see
how far it was turned. Best I can figure without a protractor-if the needle
'straight' is a clock, and you are looking at 6:00-so the eye of the needle
would end up pointing at 5 pm...make sense? but it works-stops most of the
thread breaks.