[amayausers] Re: thread breaks - help

  • From: "ice_man21" <ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:14:39 -0400

For those of us that are eyes are getting like the hearing (what)
another suggestion. Stick the needle in the eraser of a number 2 pencil
with the hole going straight thru perpendicular to the front flat on the
pencil, insert the needle in the needle bar and now use the flat as a
way to judge the angularity of the needle hole.

Larry Butler
ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxx