[amayausers] Re: thread breaks - help

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:24:19 -0600

Just hoop your stabilizer and fabric together taut and unless you have a
very slippery fabric, you should have absolutely no problems.  We seldom use
spray and I know it would be too costly and time consuming for the big
companies to use it.  We do use a good hooping system (Hoop Master),
however, which, I think, is a must.  However, there are many who hoop flat
on the table too and have great results.
Sharon