[amayausers.com] Re: thread breaks, etc

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:23:23 UT

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/946.html#000001

I'm hoping someone comes up with something.  I was on the phone with Melco all
day today trying to figure it out.  I'm having the same problem.  I hear the
click or "snap" and then the thread snaps and frays.  I may check the needle
plate since that's the only thing I haven't checked yet.  It's not my needles
and it's not my thread.  Settings seem to be fine especially since it was
sewing the same thing just fine yesterday.