[amayausers.com] Re: thread breaks, etc

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:41:27 UT

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/946.html#000012

Rod, I see what you're saying.  In my case, I was moving around this spool of
thread to see if it was the thread.  So far, I believe it's the thread somehow.
 I sewed out the same text I've been trying to sew with this new thread, but
used my ArcPoly threads, and i haven't had the snapping of thread and clicking
sounds, etc.  I've even stood by the machine and held the little spool upside
down just as the other poster said she did.  That's the only way you can do it
with this little spool, but I still had the snapping and clicking.  So I have
to guess that it's the thread for some reason.  Still a mystery to me, but I'll
blame it on the thread for now.  I haven't completely taken things apart yet,
so that's next to come if I continue to have this problem.