[amayausers] Re: charge for transfer support

  • From: "Ernest Aguilar" <ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:21:09 -0700

We feel that these will last longer than the old Melco's, although we have
some EM!'s that are originals from the 80's and they are still producing.

The XT tensioning system is much better than the original Amayas, although
the old one can be retrofitted wit the new rollers. I like the auto
tensioning because the operators have one less thing to screw up.

We have had no problems with thickness of materials from heavy jackets to
vinyl to woolens.

My main question when the original Amayas came out was the interface and the
way of work were totally different than the old melcos, the XT is much
better becaswuse the learning curve is smaller, although Melco is working on
more improvements for use large users of the machines to make it more
production friendly.

I would not hesitate to recommend this machine at all.

Ernest Aguilar CEO
Lancaster Uniform Cap Co., Inc.
lovecars.com Embroidery
NOTE NEW ADDRESS