[amayausers] Re: charge for transfer support

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:07:36 -0400

Bob

:Are you suggesting that people should only join this list after they buy an
Amaya ?

Never suggested anything of the sort.  Just seems odd someone who doesn't
own one seems to post so frequently on a model specific email list.  Also
seems to me like you hammer the product quite a bit - but maybe that is just
my own scewed perspective.

: I have never said that people should not consider buying an Amaya. Are
there things I personally do not like about the Amaya ..... sure there are
but there are also things I do like. These however are just my personal
opinions and it is up to each of us to find our own likes or dislikes on any
machine we may consider buying  [Amaya, Toyota, ZSK, SWF, Barudan, Tajima,
etc.].

Yes, I get the personal opinions part, but I suppose I don't get how you
form an opinion on an Amaya without even using the product.

But that's just me - and my opinion.

JOHN