[amayausers] Re: charge for transfer support

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:45:05 -0600

Hi John
I certainly have nothing to hide from group members and therefore have
no reason to email you privately.

Why I joined this list is simple ..... we have considered purchasing an
Amaya and what better way to find out the good and bad about a
particular machine than reading what owners have to say about that
machine [thread breaks, tension issues, resale value, service,
reliability, maintenance, etc.].

Are you suggesting that people should only join this list after they buy
an Amaya ???

I have never said that people should not consider buying an Amaya. Are
there things I personally do not like about the Amaya ..... sure there
are but there are also things I do like. These however are just my
personal opinions and it is up to each of us to find our own likes or
dislikes on any machine we may consider buying  [Amaya, Toyota, ZSK,
SWF, Barudan, Tajima, etc.].

Bob

.