[amayausers] Re: charge for transfer support

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:18:39 -0400

I've never seen or heard of a transfer fee for the MACHINE...but many
times for the software.
I'd have to check and see if the transfer fee mentioned is for 'just'
buying the machine or if it means you are transfering the warranty,
etc. to your name.
Have to dig out our file and find that fine print.
I've bought, used, and resold probably $100,000 worth of
screenprinting, engraving, and other equipment in the past 20 years
and never had a 'fee' come up yet....but also, never sold any
equipment used and had the buyer ask about warranty or service-other
than how to get parts if needed.
Roland