[amayausers] Re: charge for transfer support

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:16:24 -0600

John
We do not own an Amaya ..... have looked at them and considered buying
one but still am not sold on the auto-tensioning system used on these
machines [just my personal opinion].

I believe that those looking to buy a commercial machine should check
out most of the machines out there [including the Amaya] and in the end,
choose what best suits their own particular needs and wants in a
machine. For some, the Amaya will come out on top and for others, it
will not. If there was such a thing as a "best" machine for everyone,
then that is the one we would all have and there would be no need for
the other brands.

Bob

.