[amayausers] Re: auto actifeed & puckering/tightness-again

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:08:27 -0500

Thanks Cheryl, for responding.  I know what you mean about "stumble into
it."  I wish there was a set formula-for this size lettering ALWAYS use
these parameters, etc.  Would make it easier for those of us newer to the
business, but I understand that with so many variables you're going to have
to make adjustments and use trial & error sometimes.

When I said sewouts, I meant the actual finished sewouts on the garments.
Sorry for the confusion.
I'm working on adjusting density now-increasing the density #s to reduce the
density of stitches!
Will see how that sews out, and let you know.

Thanks again, and good luck with resolving your issues.
Sandra
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!