[amayausers] Re: auto actifeed & puckering/tightness-again

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:05:33 -0500

Hi Mary,
Thank you for replying.  None of the other posts seemed to cover exactly
what's going on here. I'm running into some puckering on most all fabrics,
designs and lettering-except when sewing on terry towels.

Now I'm making adjustments in density and if that doesn't do it, will loosen
the bobbin a tiny bit as you suggested.  I don't know about my rollers-can
you tell by looking if they need grease?

Thanks again,
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!