[amayausers] Re: auto actifeed & puckering/tightness-again

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:35:09 -0700

Sandra,
I didn't post because I don't have a handle on the actifeed yet. Most of
my success is probably the "stumble into it" kind of luck. I haven't
noticed any issues with actifeed until I started sewing Metallic thread
on a knit with big satin columns. 2 machines on actifeed sewed well, 2
on actifeed didn't, so I had no idea what was up. Still working on this
problem today.

How are your actual finished garments turning out? You said the sew outs
look puckered, maybe its just the material you are using for the sew
outs...

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B