[amayausers] Re: auto actifeed & puckering/tightness-again

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:07:53 -0500

Ohhhhhhhhhh, so many variables, so little time!  Actually what I found
worked best is this case was reducing the density of the lettering (by
increasing the density #) and increasing the column width. Also loosened the
bobbin just a tiny bit.

Will also take another look at hooping, although I was taught to always hoop
TIGHT, especially for pique knits, by tightening the screw after the garment
is hooped.  I don't stretch or pull my fabric to get it tight; like you, I
rehoop if needed.

Anyway a BIG thank you for your help, Chery, and to everyone who took the
time to offer suggestions.  I really appreciate you sharing!
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!