[amayausers.com] Re: Thread breaks? Not really..Help please

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 01:45:13 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/403/2.html#000021

I am sorry but there is something wrong with a company not being able to stand
behind there machines. With knowledge and quality
Having to rely on a gag order to keep their mistakes quite.
I am up and running now and am thankful for it.
don't get me wrong.
But they have NO IDEA WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY MACHINE. (Still) and had to
replace it with a system that is not avail. to all. that is still in beta
testing.
I hope I don't have problems with it as I will have to have the DENVER tech
"yes it was Kevin" and his high cost of travel out to fix it.
But my concern is all along for over two months melco insisted no one ever has
complained to them about their trimmers. Well I received seven privet emails
from this group begging me to let them know When & how I got it resolved as
they have had the same issue and melco and the techs could not figure it out.
AND told them the same song and dance about this being a new issue, this is not
how a reputable company works.
Now I may have been born on a Tuesday but it was not LAST Tuesday.
Someone is not being truthful and I really don't think it was the folks that
contacted me.
You may feel it is OK for a company to try and COVER UP problems to keep down
potential litigation and costs but that is the exact mentality that cause the
problem. And will keep it going.
If melco had to face the issue they would have to fix it. they are secretly as
they have the new trimmer in beta.
You may say that people would not buy them if they knew they were not a trouble
free as the salesrep. Said. DUHHH that is my point they would put out a more
refined product and we all would be better off.