[amayausers.com] Re: Thread breaks? Not really..Help please

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 00:36:27 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/403.html#000009

Yes we did set the trimmer type it is "0" and that is correct. per melco.

I actually think it has more to do with the thread feed then the trimmer.

the trimmer in fireing correctly the problem is that the thread is loose and
twisted under the sinker plate when it is at a trim. and the machine is
suposeto draw it tight to be trimmed. but many times it does not.

I know my tech is doing a great job at tring to find this problem.

I hope he will be able to get a handle on it soon.