[amayausers.com] Re: Thread breaks? Not really..Help please

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:33:26 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/403.html#000008

I am sure the tech checked this but what is the trimmer type set at?  I had
some trouble with trimmers a while back and the software was setting the wrong
type trimmer.  They would cycle and act as if they were trimming but would
sometimes cause the symptoms you are describing.  If the tech did not check
that, you may want to get him or tech support on the phone and go through the
process to make sure you have the setting correct for the type of trimmer you
have in your machine.  I know Melco was working on a new trimmer type but am
not sure if they are installing them in new machines yet.

Steve I.
Trinity Embroidery