[amayausers.com] Re: Thread breaks? Not really..Help please

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:38:57 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/403/2.html#000020

The disclosure agreement is to protect Melco.  There isn't anything wrong with
that.  I wonder if Kevin is the Denver Tech who came out?  He always leaves
with my machines running smooth as silk.  Kevin, your still the best even
though you moved way out to Denver.  Luckily I am a corporate customer so I
still will get to see him sometimes.