[amayausers.com] Re: Thread breaks? Not really..Help please

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:03:08 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/403.html#000013

Ok all how many of you are running your machines on MS Vista??

I was sent a new machine from melco and it is doing the same thing as the other.

Missed trims.

with the first we removed the amaya os and reinstalled it.
so figured it was OK.

The computer is ONLY used for the Amaya in fact bought just for it.
It is running on Vista, it was all that was avail.
Am I going to have to buy XP??

I can not figure this out.

I should just give up,, this is so frustrating.

Any Ideas

IT CAN'T BE THE MACHINE>>>>