[amayausers.com] Re: Thread breaks? Not really..Help please

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 18:03:08 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/403.html#000002

Thanks for the reply

I checked the min column width is 8pt is that high or low in comparison to 1.2
to 1.4?

The stitching is fine though.

I can sit there and watch it it finishes the word then cuts sometimes it cuts
and then pulls right out of the needle as it starts sewing the next word.

the only time it does not  come out of the needle is if it does not cut and
then it partially cuts and shreads on the needle with in the first 20 sts or so.

It is always after a Trim

and never in the middle of the word.

I am pulling my hair out.
I will sew some other design and see if it is the design.

this is frustrating!
wheres that "Vodka" LOL!!

Jerome