[amayausers.com] Re: Thread breaks? Not really..Help please

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:11:15 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/403/2.html#000018

Hello all
I just wanted to let you all know where I was with my problem about poor
trimming.

Melco offerd me to return the machine withat 15% restock fee .
I rejected that then they came back withan offer to install a beta test Trimmer
and the tech from denver to install it.
I am sew in with the new trinner now and cross your fingers and toes it seems
to be working.
in the past 2.5 hours I have sewn out what took me 26 housr previously.
only two thread breaks in over 200,000 stitches at 1200 spm so I am very
pleased !!!!
I can finally use my machine after having it for almost three months.
Oh I for got the maion reason I refussed the return offer was not the restock
fee I almost went for that just to get out of the frustration but Melco wanted
me to sign a nondiscloser agreement. to never tell why I had to return the
machine.

Boy I wonder if that is why you never here about the trouble folks have.
Because Melco is trying to force them to keep quiet.

The only thing with the new trimming system is that it does leave tails about
1/2 to 3/4 " on the back.
BUT I CAN LIVE WITH THAT!!!

Thanks again for all your help