[amayausers.com] Re: Names on hats, prices?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:35:17 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1214.html#000009

We have a flat rate for names of $7.50
We charge a min. of $7.00 per emdroidery up 6999 stitches. Then it is an
additional $1.00 per thousand stitches. We also charge a hooping fee of $3.00
per item for ALL items not purchased through us.
(that is when my co worker remembers to charge it - I stitched out 20 shirts
this morning for nada! :/)

You have to make it woorth you time, especially with hats!!

Good Luck!
Laurie