[amayausers.com] Re: Names on hats, prices?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:43:16 UT

This message was posted by KNC Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1214.html

Had a customer say he would let us charge $2.50 each for names to be put on the
backs of his hats. These where hats from china that he would supply,so I lost
the hat sale as well only charging $2.50 for the names. I handed him his hats
back. Just curious what some of you charge for names on hats , we usually
charge between $5.00 and $8.00 depending on what it is going on size etc.