[amayausers.com] Re: Thanks Ed

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:00:43 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1216.html

Ed,

Don and I want to thank you for your visit last night to give our Maya her
first 100,000 mile checkup...I hope we didn't keep you too late and you got
some rest...we enjoyed meeting you and we know if we have any problems in the
future who to call on...the funny thing is we didn't think we had any problems
and when we turned her on the needle didn't line up right...we were talking
this morning and still don't know why that happened but we were glad you were
standing there ready to start on the service of her when this happened...you
gave us so much good information that we didn't get in our training session
when we bought her...did the baby arrive yesterday or was it born this
morning...we were working on the room trying to install the pooper tank and it
started raining on us so that will put us behind a little...we thought we would
be ready to pour the footings next week but we still have more to do before we
are ready for the concrete...I can't wait to get Maya's new home b
 uilt so we will have more room to work...take care and again thanks for all
your help...until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders