[amayausers] Motorcycle Jacket Back patches.

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 17:25:58 -0700

I have been contacted by a motorcycle club about jacket back patches.
Is it best to get the blank patches and sew on them, or sew them myself
on poly twill and send them for merrowing? From past posts, I have
written down one source for blank patches. (stadriemblems) Does anyone
have other sources? Thanks in advance for any advice.

PS. If anyone can share with me how to search the archives, I would be
ever so grateful. I tried once but got dead ended. Thanks

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B
Carson City, NV 89706