[amayausers] Re: Motorcycle Jacket Back patches.

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:39:08 -0700

For full back patches I would get the material you need to sew them yourself
and then just make a border the shape you want the patch and then send them
off for merrowing.

Or, contract the jop out to someone who specializes in patches (Andrew in
Salem) or if there are more than 50 I would get a quote from Patch Supply
(they use Madeira thread so you would need a Madeira chart for colors).

Patch Supply Inc.    http://www.patchsupply.com/
Salem Emblem Shop    www.emblemshop.com/

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn