[amayausers] Re: Motorcycle Jacket Back patches.

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:19:03 EDT

I just read my reply and I may confuse some; Andrew has a lot of selection.
It's my "collection" that may be limited for those rush orders. Sorry about
the  verbage.

Dorothy

In a message dated 5/4/2006 4:17:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
DLCompton@xxxxxxx writes:

I  get mine from Salem Emblem in Oregon. I think Aaron stitches his patches
and then sends them to Andrew to merrow. I get blanks and then stitch the
patch.  I get the minimum and use only some of those--very small
orders--then I
have a  few blanks for those emergency orders (not a  lot of selection but
you get
what  you get).

Dorothy   Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_  (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova,  CA

In a message dated 5/3/2006 5:25:31 PM Pacific Daylight  Time,
tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  been  contacted by a motorcycle club about jacket back patches.
Is it best   to get the blank patches and sew on them, or sew them myself
on poly  twill  and send them for merrowing? From past posts, I have
written  down one  source for blank patches. (stadriemblems) Does anyone
have  other sources?  Thanks in advance for any advice.

PS. If anyone  can share with me how  to search the archives, I would be
ever so  grateful. I tried once but got  dead ended. Thanks

Cheryl  Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr.  Ste #1B
Carson City, NV  89706