[amayausers] Re: Motorcycle Jacket Back patches.

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:40:02 EDT

No, mine were small patches (3-4 inches) and I used fast frames and sticky
paper (normally yuck but with the new rollers and updated OS I didn't have any
thread breaks--I just did 8 patches!).

Dorothy

In a message dated 5/4/2006 4:31:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Dorothy,
How do you hoop so that the patches stay put while  embroidering?  Can
you please share with me how you did it?  Are  the patches jacket back
size that you get from Andrew at Salem  Emblem?

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste  #1B
Carson City, NV 89706