[amayausers] Re: Motorcycle Jacket Back patches.

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:50:15 -0700

If you decide not to do them yourself you can always send me the info and I
could give you a quote as well :)  Not that I need any more work right now
but I am always up for something new.  I've put in 55 hours already this
week and its only Thursday and taking Saturday off isn't an option this week
:)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx