[amayausers] Re: Marks on Ballcap bills

  • From: "Tracy Neighbors" <EnchantThreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:03:41 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laughing Palm Inc.
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 7:56 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Marks on Ballcap bills

I am curious if others are experiencing the same issue I'm coming across
with ballcaps...

When I use one of the cap frames (doesn't matter if it's the wide angle or
standard frame), the back side of the needle case frame rubs against the
center of the cap bills and produces a subtle, but noticeable, horizontal
mark.  Since I tend to avoid doing ballcaps, this isn't a major issue for
me, but I'd like to know if this is a normal, or is there some kind of
adjustment I can make to avoid having that metal bar rub against the ballcap
bills.  I tried putting some material between the bill and the bar, but it
didn't help very much.

Any suggestions?

Jim Sulsona
Laughing Palm, Inc.
Custom Embroidered & Screen Printed Products Post Office Box 957073 Duluth,
GA 30095-9518  USA Toll Free: 1-877-4EMBROIDERY
Tel: 770-448-1171
Fax: 770-417-1457
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.laughingpalm.com <http://www.laughingpalm.com/>