[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT goes off the air

  • From: "Margarett" <balinwir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 07:52:17 -0500

Debbie- May I ask if your PC is used for anything else besides the Amaya and the Design Shop ? I'm thinking that maybe there should not be anything on this PC but my embroidery stuff. I will make a note of your e-mail and try it for sure .Thank you. This line is the greastest.

Margarett

Margarett - This has happened to me also several times in the middle of sewing a logo it stops, it is even needle down and like you said all keys on that machine are inoperable, my other machine would still be going. I look on my computer screen and it has just dropped off line. So I wait until the other machine finishes sewing and have to shut everything down and then I just go to settings and move to stitch until I find the correct stitch and pick it up from there.
Very very time consuming and aggrevating!!!
Once I got lucky and the other machine wasn't at the stitch yet where the one had stopped so I watched my screen and wrote down the stitch that the one had stopped dead at. Made it easy to shut down, start back up, reset the design, and go to settings-Move-put in the stitch number and hit move to stitch. Didn't lose any garments over it yet!
I think you are right about it being since installing the upgrade.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000779-0, 10/08/2007
Tested on: 10/8/2007 6:59:59 AM