[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT goes off the air

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 00:02:24 UT

This message was posted by Balinwire on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/270.html

Boy I don't know where to start with this, but here goes.I have the Amaya XT
for about seven mobths now. This is happening every time I try to sew on it
now.It will be sewing up a storm and all of a sudden the machine is OFF the
screen of my computer and completly stopped. The key pad has the light green
light on at the status (top of the key pad)but NO BUTTONS on the key pad will
work at all,the s-stop button or the  Big Red button  Emergency Stop Button,
nothing will work on this machine. And it is not on the Machine list on my
computer. The only way I can get it back on is to turn every thing off and then
start all over. This is wasting a lot of caps . Does any one know what I can
do. I have a large order to get out by Wednesday.
Margarett