[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT goes off the air

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:41:57 -0400

It's probably for what they describe as "travel expenses." I was charged
$100 AND my card was charged 3 weeks before the tech even came for the
repair. Not to mention that it was the same problem I was having since the
machines arrived. The tech has always been prompt and knowledgeable (he's
probably reading this. . . hi John . . . ) and I want to make that very
clear I am not complaining about the tech. What I do feel is unfair is that
since the problem was with the machine from day one, it should have been
dealt with as a continuous issue and not a new one. In the end, my computer
board was finally replaced along with the fan adjustment, and all seems to
be alright . . . $100 less in my pocket though. In any event, the charge
shouldn't automatically be charged to my card before the tech completes the
call, and since the issue was discovered within the first few weeks of
delivery, I should not have been charged travel expenses.

GF