[amayausers.com] Re: color error drifting needle

  • From: "Margarett" <balinwir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 07:58:47 -0500

Barbara you are right on this getting OLD. We have not upgraded our software but we just got the Amaya XT machines , and software ( Design Shop Plus Pro )about seven months ago. Do ya think we could have this new

update your talking about as well?
Margarett

----- Original Message ----- From: <bmwklw@xxxxxxxxxxx>