[amayausers.com] Amaya XT Machine

  • From: "Kathy" <misox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:58:54 -0500

I am new to the list. I am looking at the Amaya XT on Monday, and would like any informaction from people that have that machine.

My plan is to get one machine to start and work out of my home. I have an Bernina with an embroidery unit that I've been doing some side work with for the last few years. I keep turning down work because my machine can not do caps, jacket backs or larger items. Is it possible to get enough work without a store front to make a decent living? I know that I will have to go out and find customers, I have a lot of connections with small business owners and plan to work that market. I also have connections with horse and dog clubs as well as local barns.

Thanks in advance.