[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT Machine

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:32:25 -0500

Kathy,
Without a doubt you can make a lot of money out of your home.  I joined the
local chamber of commerce and from that have lots of Bank employees, real
estate agents, contractors, insurance companies, radio station employees and
even the chamber office manager.  I work 2 days at the local hospital and get a
large number of stuff from that.  I have so much stuff waiting to be stitched
out I really shouldn't be sitting here on this computer, but I do this while I
eat.  I'll be in the shop tonight until 9-10.  The only problem I find not
having a store front is delivering all this stuff when it's done.  But, I try
to be a bit creative and have people meet me at the grocery store, or deliver
stuff while out running errands, etc!  HTH
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches