[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT Machine

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:16:32 -0800

We work out of our home. We started with 2 machines and over the last almost 12 years now we have grown to 4 employees and 12 machines in the downstairs family room of our home. Our business supports 3 1/2 families (Dad and 3 of us kids) and the 1/2 is because my brother works full time at Costco and part time to help us out. We save tons overhead by working out of our home, don't do any advertising and do both contract and retail sales with over 450k a year in sales.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957