[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT Machine

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:40:16 -0500

Did I just stumble onto the Match.com website by mistake?;) LOL

LuAnn
    From: e3m@xxxxxxx
    To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:09:06 +0000

    Hey Aaron,
    Didn't know you weren't married?
    I could hook you up with my sister.  She's a great cook too.  She looks
like me only with long hair.
    Hubba hubba.

    Ed

      -------------- Original message from DLCompton@xxxxxxx: --------------

      I have met Aaron...he's so young! Well it sure seemed that way 2 or 3
years ago when I stopped for a short visit on my way to Washington. He's not my
husband, but he is good looking. I think he needs a wife; I'm not sure he gets
out much....spends too much time at home embroidering!

      Dorothy

      In a message dated 12/5/2007 11:47:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
        Just for that Ed Im gonna have to send you some pictures :)

        I was told the day before yesterday that I drive a pretty nice truck
for an embroiderer.  Not exactly sure how to take that but maybe we are not
expected to make any money in this business and thats why everyone want
everything for nothing.  LOL
        Aaron Sargent
        The Linen Barn
        linen@xxxxxxxxxxx