[amayausers.com] Re: Centering/Leveling

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:23:41 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/337.html#000002

Are you using a hooping system?  If using a hooping system or flat hooping, be
sure you have your bottom part of the hoop loose enough that the top hoop goes
in fairly easy--just tight enough to hold the two together.  Apply even
pressure from both sides at the same time.  If you walk it from side to side,
you may risk a slight "tweek" of the fabric which will throw the design off
just slightly.  If you are flat hooping, I mark my hoops as well as the fabric
so they all line up evenly. (Then be sure your markings are all straight too!).
Sharon