[amayausers] 2006 Version 7.00.18

  • From: "Craig Salmond" <salmond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:58:16 -0500

Is anyone running the 2006 Version 7.00.18 designshop and Amaya OS?

We are in the middle of our training with Frank (who is great by the
way), and are having severe software problems.

I've moved designshop to a different PC, and still experience the
program crashing (just disappearing). (even swapped to another brand
new machine) (I own a computer store)

Steps to reproduce the problem are pretty easy.

Auto digitize a vector
add some text
arc the text
shadow the text
click and drag the text (not the shadow)
click undo.
Either Designshop with Disappear all together, or generate a microsoft
send error report.
Also if you don't press undo, and just save the design and reload it,
it'll do the same thing.

The program crashes.  Please note this is just 1 way to make it crash.
Additionally once it has crashed with the designed saved, you can no
longer load the design into designshop. Designshop crashed. It also
crashes Amaya OS if you try to load it.

Craig
salmond (at) gmail (dot) com