[amayausers] Re: 2006 Version 7.00.18

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:04:29 -0800

Craig,
Have been playing with your design. Have not had any problems. Did notice it
took longer than usual to load into OS. I loaded it on one machine then
loaded a different design on the other. Then I swapped the two around, again
no issues. Not sure what to think at this point. Do think we should get Jeff
Banks involved in the morning.

Herb
Royal Embroidery