[amayausers] Re: 2006 Version 7.00.18

  • From: "Craig Salmond" <salmond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:42:13 -0500

Here are some other steps to make it crash.  Please note, that we
uninstalled 2006, cleaned the registry, installed 2005, then upgraded
to 2006. Now the Load design from machine works, the Designshop button
functions in Amaya.

However, if you load
1leaf.ofm or create your own 3-4 color design,
turn off a color or two, put it in 3d mode.
move objects around the screen, undo/redo a couple of times.
Designshop with either A) disappear complete, (and it won't ask to
recover designs when it starts) or B) give a general protection fault
and then it closes Designshop.

Jeff, I've setup an account at www.gotomypc.com that you can use to
remote control the machine here at the office. It works through
firewalls, proxy's etc. I will call you on Monday so you can see these
errors and what to do to reproduce them. I've also sent you 3-4
Drwatson log files from 4 Different machines that this is happening
on.

Have a great weekend.

BTW Frank is an awesome training. He has the patients of a priest.
Extremely knowledgeable on the machines and Amaya OS.

Craig