[amayausers] Re: 2006 Version 7.00.18

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:27:39 -0800

If you are having too many problems with Design shop, something that the
tech's advised me was to uninstall the entire design shop, clean up the
registry and defragment your hard drive and reinstall it again.  Since you
are just starting with it, you can give that a try.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com