[amayausers] Re: 2006 Version 7.00.18

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:42:09 -0800

Terri,

It mostly depends on the font.  On the first part of the lettering its going
to do regular columns so you can only go as big as it will sew nicely.  I
don't think I have gone over 2" until the columns start getting too wide.
Really depends on the font though.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx