[access-uk] Re: help needed on the DDA

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:00:24 +0100

Hi guys.

This conversations off topic for here and I've let it run for a few days
because it is such a hot topic.

It's being continued over on vi-genaccess.

You can subscribe to the group by sending a blank email to,

vi-genaccess-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The discussion will probably continue here over the next 24 hours but please
begin to migrate it over to the other group that's best suited for this
topic.

Thanks
Dj Paddy
Moderator