[access-uk] Vista on a Netbook

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:45:19 -0000

Hi. Is it possible to install Vista on a netbook? I'm thinking of getting a
netbook and want to use Vista on it. I know I'll have to increase the RAM to
2GB to get a decent performance out of it but I don't know if these Netbooks
are built to have Vista installed on them. I will be browsing for a netbook and
the Samsung NC10 will be amongst my thoughts. I think it will be a toss up
between the NC10 and the Advent 4213 which is a mobile broadband netbook as it
has a simcard slot. Both machines are priced the same at £322.96.