[access-uk] Re: VISTA and recording with GoldWave

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:13:40 +0100

Yes, getting sound into an audio from a stream can be done via looping
from the output to the input of the sound card does work as I've done
it with the external Edirol soundcard I use with this computer as
sound apps won't pick up the output from this card.  I do have a
mixer, but strictly speaking this might not be necessary.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx