[access-uk] Re: Solutions to Computing

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:17:29 -0000

Hi Phil

To be honest, these events are as much of a social occasion for me as they are
useful for what you learn from the technology.

Looks like I'll have to set the alarm for the middle of the night then.
(groan.)  Actually we really enjoy travelling by train.  If Ian gets a good
enough signal, he plays with GPS while I tend to listen to music and sleep
anyway.

Hope to see some of you there if we can get cheap day returns ... now that's
another laugh.  How is it National Rail will always tell you there are lots to
be had, except when you book in advance, they tell us at our station there
aren't any left.  Never fails!!

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace