[access-uk] Re: Solutions to Computing

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:51:06 -0000

Jackie,

I've discovered I can't come after all (great shame) so be sure to give him a
slap from me too, for all his help of course!

Give us a full report when you get back of all you see and what you thought,
please!  (I trust your travel will go OK and you won't get too tired with this
big adventure!)

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx