[access-uk] Re: Solutions to Computing

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:44:12 -0000

Hi Philip

Sometimes you can ask a company to bring something if there is a specific item
you want to see.  I would like to see the SiRecogniser too.  There won't be
enough time to make a direct comparison between it and K-Reader, but just to
feel the various components and get a tiny play would be interesting.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace